Win-911 Alarm Notification Software from Specter Instruments
Stay in control. Keep up to date. WIN-911 connects to just about any HMI/SCADA package out there. Connect through OPC, DDE, or directly to FactoryTalk, Wonderware, or GE's FIX systems.
Win-911® / PRO includes Telephony, Email, Paging and 2-way SMS notification options. Listen to your alarms with our crystal clear Premium Voices. Maintain WIN-911 right in your HMI/SCADA package or over a network with XTools.
Win-911® / Basic includes Email, Paging and 1-way notification options.
WIN-911® is real-time Alarm Notification Software that works with your existing control software or SCADA system to monitor operations and notify personnel of problem conditions. With WIN-911, your operators can concentrate on other tasks while your computer system does the monitoring.
Applications Include: Water & Wastewater Facilities, Power Plants, Military Facilities, Automotive, Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Building Management & Security, and Oil & Gas Monitoring.
WIN-911® can be used with pagers, cell phones, landline phones and most wireless communications.
SMS 1-Way is featured with all WIN-911®/ Basic software installations. This allows SMS Text alarm messaging to be sent to all “on duty” users with a basic cell phone. It also gives notification when alarms have been acknowledged.
SMS 2-Way is available with all WIN-911®/ PRO installations. This feature includes:
- Text notification on alarms
- Individual alarm acknowledgement from your cell phone
- “On Demand” list of alarms which have been acknowledged, but are still in the alarm condition
- Health Status
- 2- Way Manual Text messaging available in the WIN-911® alarm monitor
SMS 2-Way also supports the powerful Mobile-911 Smart Phone applications.
Text-to-Speech & Voice Synthesis
Instantly create all of your required voice sound files in just minutes…OPC and Direct Connects will use the tag descriptions from the SCADA database as the default text for the tag sound.
• Premium Voice
This is a standard feature found on all new WIN-911®/ PRO systems. It offers professional sounding voices as an alternative to the Microsoft choices. Voices are available in male and female selections. The standard accent is US English. International voices such as UK English, French, and Italian are available as special order.
WIN-411 Reports is a standard feature with the voice telephone option and supports iFIX and Wonderware Direct Connects. (This feature is not supported with Rockwell Software products in this release.) Authorized users can call in and have access to current alarms and data values. Additionally, the user can change a data value in the SCADA database. This function is password protected and can be limited to minimum and maximum allowable values.
• Dialogic Telephony Cards
WIN-911® continues to support the world’s leader in computer telephony for applications requiring robust communications and multiple incoming lines.
• Voice Capable (TAPI) Modems
Lower cost solutions for single line voice connections. These devices are typically “Plug & Play” and greatly reduce installation hassles.
Wireless & Email Notification
Support for Email using SMTP service or Alphanumeric Pagers using TAP protocol are also supported.
Data Interface Options
Operating as an OPC Client, WIN-911® is compatible with any OPC server that supports Data Access Version 1.0 & 2.0. Network connections are supported.
SCADA Database Import
- Import your existing SCADA Database or data from OPC Servers using WIN-911’s Import Browser
- Select the data tags you want to include in WIN-911®
- The Database Import Utility will instantly build a WIN-911® configuration
- Simply enter your pager & phone numbers, e-mail addresses, assign duty schedules & groups
- You’re done in just minutes
Alarm Log Manager
The ability to view, sort, arrange, and print your alarm history any way you would like.
- Personnel notification attempts and confirmation
- Acknowledgements, events, and error codes
- Each line item may be annotated using the “Notes” feature
This is a new option for WIN-911® offering a family of ActiveX controls that will allow the user to drop WIN-911® configuration modules into most SCADA displays. Each module is called an XTool. They include:
- XContacts – add or edit contacts in Phone Book
- XGroup – edit the Group function
- XSchedule – view and edit all users’ duty schedules
- XApply – apply changes to the WIN-911 Runtime
- XStandby and XActivate – scripting controls for hot backup systems
WIN-911® offers many levels of optional security and scripting tools for achieving unique integration with your SCADA installation
- Password & Acknowledgement Codes
- System Health Heartbeats and Watchdogs
- Hot Backup capabilities
WIN-911® Now Available as a Service
You may now choose to apply WIN-911® runtime as a Windows Service for most applications. Contact factory for minor limitations or technical information.
Track and archive modifications to your WIN-911® configuration to a special text file using the Audit Modification tool. Using this text file with encryption software will meet the 21CFR11 requirements for monitoring changes in the configuration.
For more information, see the Specter Instruments Win-911 website.