PLCs / RTUs - SCADAPack 330/334
- High Performance 32-Bit processor
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port
- Two USB 2.0 compliant ports (host and peripheral)
- Configurable power saving modes (12mW in sleep mode)
- Three serial ports (RS232, two RS232 / RS485)
- Optional 5607 lower I/O module
- Optional integrated spread spectrum radio
- 2 or 4 run custody flow computer using RealFLO
- Support for 32 independent C/C++ applications
- Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area Rating
- ATEX ll 3G and IECEx: Ex nA llC T4 per EN 60079-15, protection type n (Zone 2), (334 based 24V Dl/Solid State Relay version only, Wireless versions pending)
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor
Different I/O mix, same powerful 300 Series platform
32-bit processing, high speed LAN and USB communication, advanced power-saving features, plus data logging to USB mass storage devices – all this in the smallest footprint yet, enabling compact mounting enclosures for applications where space is at a premium.
The SCADAPack 330/334 is designed with power conservation in mind, making it a great choice for applications that require low power operation in tandem with a varied mix of analog and digital I/O and multiple communication ports. Compared to its predecessor the original SCADAPack, the 330/334 consumes up to 50% less power with at least 10 times the performance.
The single board SCADAPack 330 comes with 3 counter inputs (including two turbine meter inputs) and an internal analog input measuring incoming power supply voltage for solar applications. The SCADAPack 334 comes with the 5607 lower I/O module that offers an extra 16 digital inputs, 10 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs. As with all SCADAPacks, these products are available with optional expansion I/O and integrated wireless modules.
The SCADAPack 330/334 uses industry-standard Modbus and DNP3 serial protocols as well as Modbus TCP and UDP-based Ethernet protocols. Two USB ports provide an additional PC communication link as well as support for a USB memory stick when data logging.
For more information download the SCADAPack330/334 Datasheet.