PLCs / RTUs - SCADAPack 570 / 575
The SCADAPack™ 570/575 rPACs are the first models able to share programs with Schneider Electric Modicon™ M340 and M580 PACs (Programmable Automation Controllers).
The SCADAPack 570/575 rPACs are managed with RemoteConnect™ software, a new tool built with Schneider Electric shared technologies (industry standard FDT2/DTM, Modicon Unity Pro™ logic engine).
The rPAC database utilizes objects with user-defined names, helping to make configuring and programming easy.
RemoteConnect software helps operators to remotely manage rPACs, thus reducing the number of on-site visits (configuration changes, program upload, firmware update, diagnostics).
SCADAPack 570/575 rPACs are compact, have conformal coated electronics boards, can cold start at –40°C (-40°F) and operate up to +70°C (+158°F).
- Database with user-defined object names
- Open standard IEC 61131-3 programming
environment able to share programs with
Modicon M340 and M580 PACs
- Open standard telemetry protocols DNP3
level 4 with Secure Authentication and
- Open standard industrial protocol Modbus
RTU and MODBUS TCP
- Support of HART™ pass-thru to smart
instruments and actuators
- Data concentrator for DNP3 and Modbus
- Multiple active SCADA masters, up to
200 remote/local slave devices and up
to 90 remote peer devices
- Remote maintenance (ability to remotely
perform configuration changes, program
downloads, firmware update and diagnostics)
- 1ms resolution time-stamped digital inputs,
- 30ms sampled analog inputs
- 3 Ethernet and 4 Serial ports, 1 USB device
port for configuration, 1 USB host port for
- Tool-less DIN rail mounting system
- Withstands 15g acceleration
- IP2X terminal blocks
- Operation from –40 to +70°C (–40 to +158°F)
- Compact form factor
- Conformal coating
For more information download the SCADAPack 570/575 Datasheet